Overall 2013 was a good year for real estate, according to the Colorado Association of Realtors Q3-2013 Quarterly Indicator. Speaking from my experience last year, I’m glad that the Denver Metro saw the same positive indicators that I saw! Here are some highlights from the report and you can click here to see the full report!
- +4.1% one year change in Sold Listings
- +6.8% one year change in Median Sales Price
In the single family market …
- new listings were up 11.1% year-over-year
- sold listings were up 15.4%
- the average days on market reduced 32.4% to 46 days